Wednesday 15 November 2006

My First Blog!!!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

I'm Emma and I am a shoe addict. I currently have too many shoes to count, it must be near 80, but I know I'm being shy with that figure. I'm 25, betroved to John, 26, and mother of Jack, 4.

We all live like the Waltons in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland with our two rabbits, Snowbee and Rodger.

My hobbies are shopping, gossiping, eating out, and trawling the web for everything. I like to read, but never have time. I recently painted a canvas, well, coloured in the picture, but i really enjoyed it! I also love SATC, Desperate Housewives, ER and I used to like Ally McBeal. I hate reality tv, but end up watching most of it anyway! I also hate toes, and feet. Kinda strange with a shoe addiction, but I cant look at or touch feet.

I'm very opinionated, short tempered, and vain. But please don't let that stop you from reading my blog :)

I have been thinking of doing this for a while, just to write pure nonsense about shoes, tv, and life in general. And just to have a good old gripe sometimes! I'll post pictures of my latest buys, or things I fancy, but can't afford! So here goes. Enjoy and feel free to let me have your opinion. xx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Emma! :):) Can't wait to read about MORE SHOES! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma...found your blog from the Shiny forums, but your not posting anymore! :( I guess i will have to sit with Erin and just wait for posts on MORE SHOES!

    ReplyDelete