Sunday 27 September 2009

Today I.....

Today I was feeling a teeny bit tender after a brilliant night out last night! But in my usual style, I woke at 7.15am, and have been busy all day.

Had to get some stuff in for everyone's packed lunches this week, but I couldn't resist a quick trip to New Look. And look what I found there!

Photobucket

I purchased this fabulous fake leather jacket for a cheap £25! It got a great response on Twitter, what do you think? And I've just discovered that its available online for the same price, but in 5 different colours! You are bound to find one you like, so what's keeping you?! You can buy it here.

Also, this pic can double as an outfit of the day, dress and necklace from Primark, and I was wearing knee high black platform boots from Schuh. I'll maybe wear them again tomorrow, and will get a pic of 'em then.


Spotted a fab floral dress, but didnt buy it, cos it was a size 6 and was quite a squeeze to get into (no side zip??) and also tried the wetlook leggings, which were miles too long for me!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I do still want to try the trend of shiny Goth leggings/tights, but I think I might give in and buy some of the amazing Black Milk tights!! James is a great guy with the ability to know exactly what makes a woman look divine!

Thats all for now, thanks for reading!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment