Tuesday 6 October 2009

Today I.....

Today I realised how bad I had been by not blogging! I really have no excuse, so consider my wrists slapped.

My wee lad was off school ill today and yesterday so I've had a little longer to get ready in the morning before rushing to work! Every cloud....! That extra 20 mins was a god send, and I even managed to wash my hair! It was an absolute state, embarrassing really! I've been experimenting with new products and you don't know how it will leave your hair til you wake up next day, but by then its normally about 8.15 and I've no time for even the quickest wash, and its too thick with rubbish that dry shampoo wont work! I went for a bare minimum spritzing of Charles Worthington Dream Hair Finishing Shine Spray. Not fabulous, but quick and easy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today I'm wearing a great black dress from Debenhams, that I spotted on The Fashion Police a year ago, and I really dont wear it enough! Its very comfortable and versatile. Teamed with a pair of black tights, my new Anglomania heels, and handbag and fab necklace from one of my Twitter friends @CostumeJewels. The handbag is sold out now, but they have an amazing selection of other designer inspired bags, and of course this silver necklace! Free P&P on everything, I can't help but treat my self on a regular occasion from this site! I hope you love it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember that dress! I SO regretted not buying one. Looks fantastic with those shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber, the dress is great, but is a tad loose on me, even in size 8. I really should wear it more often though!

    ReplyDelete